Why Believe the Bible?
Not currently available online.
With the authority of the Bible being questioned by many in today's society and the need for solid, biblical teaching, the timeliness of Why Believe the Bible is apparent. The esteemed Bible teacher John MacArthur examines many common questions about the Bible in this practical examination of the authority, infallibility and trustworthiness of God's Word. Readers will come to desire a deeper Bible study time after reading "Can We Really Take God's Word for It?" "What Does God's Word Do for You?" and "How to Get the Most from God's Word." For new Christians and those wanting to brush up on the basic truths of the Bible, Why Believe the Bible features a Bible reading plan with study tips and an appendix with helpful tools for Bible study.
- SKU: 9780830745647
- SKU10: 0830745645
- Title: Why Believe the Bible?
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 192
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.73
- Dimensions: 8.94" L x 5.50" W x 0.68" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General