Why Do Horses Neigh?
(Paperback - Jan 2003)
Do you love horses? If you do, you're not alone. There's so much to know about these amazing animals. Why do horses neigh? What are baby and adult horses called? How do horses communicate? Beginning readers can find out the answers to these questions-and many more-in this lively, fact-filled introduction to these popular animals. Filled with colorful illustrations and dynamic color photos of real horses, this is a perfect selection for any young horse lover.
Illustrated by Anna DiVito.
- SKU: 9780142301197
- SKU10: 0142301191
- Title: Why Do Horses Neigh?
- Series: Puffin Easy-To-Read - Level 3 (Paperback)
- Qty Remaining Online: 17
- Publisher: Dial Books
- Date Published: Jan 2003
- Pages: 46
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 6 - 8
- Grade Level: 1st Grade thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.24
- Dimensions: 9.06" L x 6.04" W x 0.15" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Awards: 2004 Maryland Blue Crab Young Reader Award (Honor Book - Transitional Nonfiction)
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Animals - Horses
Also in "Puffin Easy-To-Read - Level 3 (Paperback)" Series