Why Is There a Cross?
(Paperback - Feb 2012)
The delightful Little Blessings books featuring four multicultural children are now available in softcover "Why Is There a Cross?" tackles the difficult subject of Christ's death. This read-to-me book explains both the how and the why of Christ's death in simple words and pictures that communicate the wonder of his sacrifice. The new format is available in time for Easter and at a price that fits every budget.
- SKU: 9781414367644
- SKU10: 1414367643
- Title: Why Is There a Cross?
- Series: Little Blessings
- Qty Remaining Online: 20
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Date Published: Feb 2012
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 3 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.20
- Dimensions: 7.80" L x 7.80" W x 0.10" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Religion - Christianity
Also in "Little Blessings" Series