Why a Suffering World Makes Sense
(Paperback - Jan 2006)
Not currently available online.
Groundbreaking insight and gentle encouragement that shows Christians what their pain and suffering reveals about God-his mercy, forgiveness, and healing that can only be known in an imperfect world.
- SKU: 9780801065750
- SKU10: 0801065755
- Title: Why a Suffering World Makes Sense
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Jan 2006
- Pages: 205
- Weight lbs: 0.66
- Dimensions: 8.50" L x 6.58" W x 0.54" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Death, Grief, Bereavement