Wide Margin Bible-NASB
(Hardback - Jan 2002)
Not currently available online.
The Bible for Note Takers You can tell when someone has learned not to just read their Bible, but to use it. The margins are full of handwritten notes. Verses are underlined. Personal cross-references abound. Bible-users do more than study God's Word---they interact with it. If that's you, the Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible is what you've been looking for. No more cramped quarters. You'll find plenty of space to write down the things God shows you in the Scriptures. The Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible features: -Extra-wide margins for note-taking. -Larger print for easy reading. -Single-column format to facilitate reading. -New American Standard Bible, Updated. (The most literal is now more readable.) -16-page color map set. -Index to color maps. -NASB concordance. If you're a Bible-user, you've found more than a tool. The Zondervan NASB Wide Margin Bible is a legacy of personal wisdom and insight that grows as you commit to writing what God shows you of his heart in the Scriptures.
- SKU: 9780310921844
- SKU10: 0310921848
- Title: Wide Margin Bible-NASB
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Date Published: Jan 2002
- Pages: 1760
- Translation: New American Standard, New American
- Bible Type: General Use
- Binding: Paper Over Board
- Print Size: 8.8 pts
- Cover Color: Multi-Colored
- Bible Portion: Complete Without Apocrypha
- Red Letter: No
- Concordance: Yes
- Weight lbs: 3.35
- Dimensions: 9.98" L x 6.24" W x 1.93" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Maps, Concordance
- Category: STUDY BIBLES
- Subject: New American Standard Bible - General
- Single-column, wide-margin text Bible in paragraph format.
- Presentation page.
- Promises and Perspectives From the Bible.
- Reading plan.
- NASB concordance.
- 8-pages of full-color maps.