Withstanding the Devil
(Paperback - 1998)
Not currently available online.
Scripture Reading: James 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8-9; 2 Cor. 2:11 The devil is known also as Satan (Rev. 12:9). He was first a cherubim, created by God (Ezek. 28:12-14), and he was an archangel (Rev. 12:7; Matt. 25:41). Later, he rebelled against God by uplifting himself to be equal to God. Because of this, God judged him (Isa. 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:15-19) and he became Satan, the adversary of God. In the original text the word Satan means "an opposer, an adversary." The devil opposes everything that God does. In addition, he always sets himself against God's children.
- SKU: 9780736300988
- SKU10: 0736300988
- Title: Withstanding the Devil
- Publisher: Living Stream Ministry
- Date Published: May 1998
- Language: Spanish
- Weight lbs: 0.10
- Dimensions: 8.50" L x 5.50" W x 0.10" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Ethnic Orientation | Hispanic;
- Category: SPANISH
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General