A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year: A Life-Changing Journey Into the Heart of God
(ePUB - Jan 2013)
Not currently available online.
A Unique, Relational Way for Women to Read the Bible in a Year
Many women feel overwhelmed at the thought of reading the Bible in a year. Diane Stortz found that it is not only possible but life-changing. Her journey from initial reluctance to excitement about reading the Bible will inspire readers to try it for themselves.
Part of a women's group that read through the Bible each year for ten years, the author discovered the value of reading the Bible to get to know God better rather than viewing it only as a book to study. This guide will give women tools to read and discuss the Bible together, drawing them closer to God and each other.
Includes a week-by-week reading plan, discussion guide, lists of what to look for, and motivational quotes.
- SKU: 9781441261120
- SKU10: 1441261125
- Title: A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year: A Life-Changing Journey Into the Heart of God
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2013
- Edition: #1
- Pages: 144
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - Bible Study Guides