You Can Do It!
(Hardback - 2008)
$14.95 - Online Price
$16.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.04 (12 %)
Tony Dungy's little brother, Linden, is a third grader who is having a bad day at school. Linden is the youngest of the Dungy family and the least motivated because he hasn't found "it." In a family where everyone seems to have found their special talent, all Linden knows is that he wants to make people happy.
With encouragement from his parents, a helping hand from his older brother Tony, and inspiration from God, Linden learns that if he dreams big and has faith, he can do anything
- SKU: 9781416954613
- SKU10: 1416954619
- Title: You Can Do It!
- Qty Remaining Online: 14
- Publisher: Little Simon Inspirations
- Date Published: Jul 2008
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 7
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 2nd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.89
- Dimensions: 11.28" L x 8.76" W x 0.34" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General