You Can Do It, Sam
Not currently available online.
Sam goes all by himself to deliver treats to his friends in an endearing new tale from the creators of the NEW YORK TIMES bestseller KISS GOOD NIGHT and DON'T YOU FEEL WELL, SAM?
"All by myself?" whispered Sam.
"Go, go, go " Mrs. Bear put
her arm around Sam.
"You can do it, Sam."
It happened one winter morning, when the moon was still up, making moonbeams and shadows on Plum Street. In the little white house, Mrs. Bear and Sam were baking golden-brown cakes for their friends. "Come
on, cakes," whispered Sam. "I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait " At last Mrs. Bear sniffed the air and said, "I believe our cakes are ready." But who will go out in the snow and carry the tasty treats to each sleepy house?
In their third story about Sam and Mrs. Bear, Amy Hest and Anita Jeram capture a child's simple joy of giving - and a quiet moment of confidence that will warm the coldest winter day.
- SKU: 9780763619343
- SKU10: 0763619345
- Title: You Can Do It, Sam
- Publisher: Candlewick Press (MA)
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 2 - 5
- Grade Level: Preschool thru Kindergarten
- Weight lbs: 0.92
- Dimensions: 9.45" L x 9.65" W x 0.40" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular;
- Awards: 2004 Texas 2x2 Reading List (Recommended - Children's)
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Social Issues - Values