You Don't Need a Title to Be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference
(Hardback - 2006)
Not currently available online.
In his inspiring new book, "You Don't Need a Title to Be a Leader," Mark Sanborn, the author of the national bestseller "The Fred Factor," shows how each of us can be a leader in our daily lives and make a positive difference, whatever our title or position."
"Through the stories of a number of unsung heroes, Sanborn reveals the keys each one of us can use to improve our organizations and enhance our careers.
Genuine leadership - leadership with a "little "l,"" as he puts it, is not conferred by a title, or limited to the executive suite. Rather, it is shown through our everyday actions and the way we influence the lives of those around us. Among the qualities that genuine leaders share:
- Acting with purpose rather than getting bogged down by mindless activity
- Caring about and listening to others
- Looking for ways to encourage the contributions and development of others rather than focusing solely on personal achievements
- Creating a legacy of accomplishment and contribution in everything they do
As readers across the country discovered in "The Fred Factor, " Mark Sanborn has an unparalleled ability to explain fundamental business and leadership truths through simple stories and anecdotes. "You Don't Need a Title to Be a Leader" offers an inspiring message to anyone who wants to take control of their life and make a positive difference.
- SKU: 9781400073054
- SKU10: 1400073057
- Title: You Don't Need a Title to Be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
- Pages: 104
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 7.90" L x 5.24" W x 0.76" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: BUSINESS
- Subject: Christian Life - Professional Growth