You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church... and Rethinking Faith
(Hardback - Oct 2011)
$15.83 - Online Price
$17.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.16 (12 %)
Close to 60 percent of young people who went to church as teens drop out after high school. Now the bestselling author of "unChristian" trains his researcher's eye on these young believers. Where Kinnaman's first book "unChristian" showed the world what outsiders aged 16-29 think of Christianity, "You Lost Me" shows why younger Christians aged 16-29 are leaving the church and rethinking their faith.
Based on new research, "You Lost Me" shows pastors, church leaders, and parents how we have failed to equip young people to live "in but not of" the world and how this has serious long-term consequences. More importantly, Kinnaman offers ideas on how to help young people develop and maintain a vibrant faith that they embrace over a lifetime.
- SKU: 9780801013140
- SKU10: 0801013143
- Title: You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church... and Rethinking Faith
- Qty Remaining Online: 46
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Oct 2011
- Pages: 254
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.05
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 5.50" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Awards: 2012 Christian Retailing's Best (Nominee - Church & Culture)
2012 Retailers' Choice (Nominee - Church & Culture)
- Category: CHURCH HISTORY
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Youth
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.