Does Your Man Have the Blues?
(Paperback - Aug 2004)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
Depression in men-even Christian men-has reached epidemic proportions. Though clouded by secrecy and denial, depression can powerfully shape a man's personality. He may talk and act in ways that baffle the woman in his life and leave her feeling unable to connect with him and powerless to help. But help is available. Licensed clinical psychologist Dr. David Hawkins brings this problem out into the open with unusual compassion and clarity. He describes the telltale signs of male depression, pinpoints some of the causes, and offers suggestions to those who would help. Married women will readily connect with this frank discussion as they recognize familiar scenarios and learn how to determine if their man has the blues.
- SKU: 9780736913485
- SKU10: 0736913483
- Title: Does Your Man Have the Blues?
- Qty Remaining Online: 134
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Date Published: Aug 2004
- Pages: 240
- Weight lbs: 0.65
- Dimensions: 8.42" L x 5.58" W x 0.59" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues