Surviving an Affair
Not currently available online.
Infidelity is common, occurring in over half of all marriages. And yet, it is one of life's most painful experiences for everyone involved--the betrayed spouse, the children, the extended family members, and even the lover and wayward spouse. With all that sadness, why do people have affairs? And once that trust is broken, how can a couple reconcile?
In Surviving an Affair, Drs. Harley and Chalmers help readers understand and survive every aspect of infidelity. They describe the most common types of affairs, the reasons they begin and end, the best way to end them, and the best way to restore marriage after an affair. Most importantly, the authors help readers survive the entire ordeal by providing them with step-by-step guidance that minimizes suffering and offers hope for a loving and trusting marital relationship. (137)
- SKU: 9780800717582
- SKU10: 0800717589
- Title: Surviving an Affair
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 224
- Weight lbs: 0.97
- Dimensions: 9.53" L x 6.38" W x 0.81" H
- Features: Price on Product, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Marriage & Long Term Relationships