The Case for a Creator Student Edition: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God
Not currently available online.
Has Science Discovered God? When Lee Strobel was a high school freshman, science convinced him that God didn't exist. Since then, however, incredible scientific discoveries have not only helped restore Lee's faith, but have strengthened it. Lee is not alone. More and more scientists, confronted with startling, cutting-edge evidence from many areas of research, no longer believe the universe just 'happened' or that life arose by mere chance. Behind a universe of staggering complexity, they are seeing signs of a Master Designer. Are your science textbooks still telling you the same 'facts' that Lee's did years ago? Prepare to be astonished by what some of today's most respected experts have to say about: The birth of the universe Darwinism and the origin of life The astounding fine-tuning of the cosmos Amazing molecular machines and DNA research Weigh the evidence for yourself. Then consider this question: Could it be that the universe looks designed . because it is?
- SKU: 9780310249771
- UPC: 025986249779
- SKU10: 0310249775
- Title: The Case for a Creator Student Edition: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Pages: 112
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 13 - 16
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru 11th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.28
- Dimensions: 8.48" L x 5.49" W x 0.32" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SCIENCE & THE FAITH
- Subject: Religion & Science
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.