The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the Manger
Not currently available online.
Who was in the manger that first Christmas morning? Some say he would become a great moral leader. Others, a social critic. Still others view Jesus as a profound philosopher, a rabbi, a feminist, a prophet, and more. Many are convinced he was the divine Son of God. Who was he really? And how can you know for sure? Consulting experts on the Bible, archaeology, and messianic prophecy, Lee Strobel searches out the true identity of the child in the manger. Join him as he asks the tough, pointed questions you d expect from an award-winning legal journalist. If Jesus really was God in the flesh, then there ought to be credible evidence, including Eyewitness Evidence Can the biographies of Jesus be trusted? Scientific Evidence What does archaeology reveal? Profile Evidence Did Jesus fulfill the attributes of God? Fingerprint Evidence Did Jesus uniquely match the identity of the Messiah? The Case for Christmas invites you to consider why Christmas matters in the first place. Somewhere beyond the traditions of the holiday lies the truth. It may be more compelling than you ve realized. Weigh the facts . . . and decide for yourself."
- SKU: 9780310266297
- UPC: 025986266295
- SKU10: 0310266297
- Title: The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the Manger
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Pages: 96
- Weight lbs: 0.41
- Dimensions: 7.64" L x 6.34" W x 0.56" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Holiday | Christmas; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: APOLOGETICS
- Subject: Christian Theology - Apologetics