Immanuel: Praying the Names of God Through the Christmas Season
Not currently available online.
Ann Spangler believes it s possible to transform the crazy, wonderful, stressful season we call Christmas into one of greater peace and deeper joy by recovering the gift of Advent. For hundreds of years, Christians have prepared for Christmas by carefully observing the four-week season leading up to it. What s more, when Christmas did arrive, they celebrated not just for one day but for twelve So four weeks for Advent and nearly two weeks for Christmas makes six weeks, which is why Ann Spangler has prepared this six-week Christmas devotional. Drawing from her bestselling books Praying the Names of God and Praying the Names of Jesus, Spangler selected six names or titles including Immanuel, Yeshua, and Bright Morning Star. Each name offers a week s worth of devotions focusing on God, the miraculous birth of his son, and the promise of his return. In Immanuel, you ll discover a perfect balance of prayer, reflection, and study to help you open your heart fully to the birth of Jesus and all that it means."
- SKU: 9780310276142
- UPC: 025986276140
- SKU10: 0310276144
- Title: Immanuel: Praying the Names of God Through the Christmas Season
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Pages: 137
- Weight lbs: 0.49
- Dimensions: 7.34" L x 5.32" W x 0.65" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Christian Life - Devotional