Mom, I Hate My Life!: Becoming Your Daughter's Ally Through the Emotional Ups and Downs of Adolescence
(Paperback - Apr 2004)
$15.83 - Online Price
$17.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.16 (12 %)
""I don't know why my daughter is so angry. She yells at me all the time "
""Our daughter comes home, goes straight to her room, turns on her CD player and won't talk to anyone- especially "me.""
""The emotional ups and downs of our daughter's life make us "all" feel like we're on a roller coaster."
Navigating an adolescent daughter's emotional life is one of a mom's toughest challenges. A teenage girl's volatile emotions can seemingly toss her-and you-like a hurricane. When a scary external world and a turbulent internal world collide, the result is sometimes overwhelming and confusing. What can you do to protect your relationship with your daughter, guide her through this chaotic time, and assure her you are truly on her side?
Your Adolescent Daughter' s Struggles Can Help Her-and You-to Grow and Thrive.
The good news is you are equipped with the most powerful resource available for maintaining and developing connection with your daughter: a mother's heart. Learn how you can use hand-in-hand mothering skills to become the ally your daughter needs-parenting out of love, not fear-and find out how you both can experience dramatic, life-changing growth in the process.
- SKU: 9780877880233
- SKU10: 0877880239
- Title: Mom, I Hate My Life!: Becoming Your Daughter's Ally Through the Emotional Ups and Downs of Adolescence
- Qty Remaining Online: 121
- Publisher: Shaw Books
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2004
- Pages: 240
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 5.90" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Price on Product, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - General