El Fin de la Iglesia Que Conocemos: El Factor 166 = It's the End of the Church as We Know It
Not currently available online.
Many of today's churches are more concerned with entertainment, programs, and attendance numbers than with healings, miracles, signs, and wonders, and, most importantly, the person of Jesus Christ. Churches must turn back to the Book of Acts and rebuild God's Kingdom on the foundation of Jesus. The author encourages us to adopt a new mind-set that challenges religious traditions and man-made standards, lifting us up to a higher level of how to 'do church.' The church is in transition and you can help form it into a fruitful garden of Christ's love that includes all people, all of the time.
- SKU: 9789875572867
- SKU10: 9875572861
- Title: El Fin de la Iglesia Que Conocemos: El Factor 166 = It's the End of the Church as We Know It
- Publisher: Editorial Peniel
- Pages: 299
- Language: Spanish
- Weight lbs: 0.90
- Dimensions: 8.96" L x 6.07" W x 0.68" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Growth