When Love's in View: Finding Focus in Dating and...
Dr. Conway Edwards, the singles pastor at Oak Cliff Bible Church in Texas, along with his wife, Jada, writes from the heart to Christian singles about the best way to prepare for marriage. Discussing courtship and dating from a biblical perspective,...+
- EAN: 9780802480873
- Retail Price: $12.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Dr. Conway Edwards, the singles pastor at Oak Cliff Bible Church in Texas, along with his wife, Jada, writes from the heart to Christian singles about the best way to prepare for marriage. Discussing courtship and dating from a biblical perspective, they also share their personal story- including the mistakes they made along the way. The result is a thought-provoking, encouraging manual on making the most of your single years, and getting yourself ready for marriage.
This hard-hitting manual is both warm and honest as the Edwards share their stories of singless and marriage, as well as unearth many gems found in God's Word regarding relationships and the importance of personal spiritual maturity. Treasures include:
- Definition of a R.E.A.L. man
- Six behaviors of a godly man
- How women S.E.R.V.E. as a helpmate
- Eight behaviors of a godly woman
- Seven biblical truths regarding relationships and marriage
- Using F.A.I.T.H. to identify lasting qualities in a mate
- Seven-point character inspection
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Christian dating and relationships
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)