Scofield Study Bible III-NKJV-Zipper
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each bible includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles tailored...+
- EAN: 9780195275599
- Retail Price: $74.99
- Sale Price: $44.99
- Savings of 40%
Ships Next Business Day
Does Not Qualify
for Free Shipping:
Due to the extremely discounted sale price of this item, it does not qualify for Free Shipping
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each bible includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles tailored to any occasion. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, making this the perfect bible for personal study and gift-giving.
This edition, bound in black duradera, combines the renowned Scofield study notes and reference system with the New King James Version, one of the most popular modern Bible translations available. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's thoughtful annotations have been augmented (not revised) to broaden modern readers' understanding of the scripture.
Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full color maps, and page bottom notes place the biblical text in its fullest political, historical and geographical context.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield .
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRSS|
|Manufactured by||Oxford University Press|