Imagine writing a sermon that must be original, insightful, useful, challenging, comforting . . . once a week. That's exactly what most preachers are called upon to do while seeing to all of the other responsibilities that comprise their...+
- EAN: 9781598569605
- Retail Price: $14.95
Ships 10-15 Business Days
Out of Stock
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Imagine writing a sermon that must be original, insightful, useful, challenging, comforting . . . once a week. That's exactly what most preachers are called upon to do while seeing to all of the other responsibilities that comprise their vocation.
Book four in "The Preacher's Toolbox" series tackles the art and craft of sitting down to face a blank computer screen and coming up with a message that feeds and even entertains the listener. Expert preachers, speakers and teachers share the results of years of doing just that.
- "Writing a Good Message in a Bad Week," Scott Wenig
- "Five Hammer Strokes for Creating Expository Sermon Outlines," Jeffrey Arthurs
- "How Prayer Transforms Prep," Michael Lawrence
- "Simply Profound," Duane Litfin
- "If You Dislike Sermon Prep," Bill Hybels - "Getting Out of Preaching Ruts," Matt Woodley
- "Planning Sermon Series," David Daniels
- "Preparing Your Soul to Preach," Pete Scazzerro
- "The Preacher's Study," Kent Hughes
- "Facebook Sermon Prep," Bill White
There is also a special "How I Prepare . . . " section from leading pastors, including
- Timothy Keller
- Mark Driscoll
- Lee Eclov
- Matt Chandler
- Justin Buzzard
- And more
|Editor||Larson, Craig Brian|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)