Islam and Terrorism: What the Quran Really Teaches...
The Western media declares that "at its core, Islam is moderate and tolerant of others" (New York Times Magazine).Author Mark A. Gabriel, former professor of Islamic history at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, disagrees. He says that...+
- EAN: 9780884198840
- Retail Price: $13.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
The Western media declares that "at its core, Islam is moderate and tolerant of others" (New York Times Magazine).
- How Islam was influenced by the warlike Arabian culture of the 7th century
- Atrocities committed by Muhammad in the name of Allah
- The story of the Egyptian student who came to study education in America and went on to write the first handbook of terrorism in the twentieth century
- The prominence of jihad (war against infidels) in Islamic theology
- How Egyptian fundamentalists murdered and robbed Christians to raise funds for terrorism
- The difference between a moderate Muslim and a fundamentalist Muslim
|Author||Gabriel, Mark A., PhD|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)