I Am Found: Quitting the Game of Hide and Seek...
Many of us are hiding from God, from others, and even from ourselves. We want to let down our walls, embrace others, and be ourselves, but we are often afraid and ashamed."I Am Found: Quitting the Game of Hide and Seek" summons us from the shadows...+
- EAN: 9780802414687
- Retail Price: $12.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Purchase: 6 to 24
$11.04 (15% off)
Purchase: 25 to 49
$10.39 (20% off)
Purchase: 50 or more
$9.74 (25% off)
Many of us are hiding from God, from others, and even from ourselves. We want to let down our walls, embrace others, and be ourselves, but we are often afraid and ashamed.
"I Am Found: Quitting the Game of Hide and Seek" summons us from the shadows and into the light. This six-week Bible study on shame and freedom explores:
- Why we hide from God and others
- Why God s love frees us to come out of hiding
- What it looks like to live like we ve been found
- How to cultivate relationships that encourage vulnerability
Each week begins with a biblical teaching and is followed by a six-day personal journey with God. Readers will be given the opportunity to:
- Dwell Scripture in a variety of ways, lingering in it, learning it, and meditating on how to live it out
- Prayerfully consider how the study is speaking to them
- Move through the Truth, Lies, and Action section, identifying truths learned, lies exposed, and action steps for transformation
One glory of the gospel is that Christ meets us in our insufficiency and loves us despite our weaknesses. "I Am Found "invites you to embrace that truth, draw near to God, and grow close to others."
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)