30 Days to Taming Worry and Anxiety
Do You Long for Peace of Mind?You know there's no way to avoid worry and anxiety. They are a natural consequence of your busy world. You're doing the best you can to cope, but the problems don't go away. Are you ready to find a better way to deal...+
- EAN: 9780736968577
- Retail Price: $6.99
Release Date 04/01/2017
This item is a pre-order and will ship to arrive on or after the release date shown.
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Do You Long for Peace of Mind?
You know there's no way to avoid worry and anxiety. They are a natural consequence of your busy world. You're doing the best you can to cope, but the problems don't go away. Are you ready to find a better way to deal with the stress in your life?
Deborah Pegues has been where you are and wants to share what she's learned to help you deal with your negative emotions. In 30 days, you will discover how to
- gain control by accurately identifying your stressors (and dealing with them)
- achieve clarity by improving your sleep, diet, and exercise routine
- prevent unnecessary angst by managing your time and money more wisely
- embrace joy by living in the present, laughing more, and staying positive
- find true contentment by establishing a foundation built on God's Word
Packed with practical insights, encouragement, and inspiration from Scripture verses, this book will help you respond effectively to worry and anxiety so you can be a happier person.
|Format||Mass Market Paperbound|
|Author||Pegues, Deborah Smith|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)