Taking Out Your Emotional Trash: Face Your...
What needs to grow and what needs to go? Licensed psychologist and author Georgia Shaffer asks women this vital question as she encourages them to recognize and let go of the unhealthy, toxic emotions and lies they hold onto and replace them with...+
- EAN: 9780736927260
- Retail Price: $12.99
Ships Next Business Day
No stock showing in store, call to have this item ordered
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $50 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
What needs to grow and what needs to go? Licensed psychologist and author Georgia Shaffer asks women this vital question as she encourages them to recognize and let go of the unhealthy, toxic emotions and lies they hold onto and replace them with godly truths.
With a strong biblical foundation, Shaffer offers encouragement, insightful questions, practical steps, and personal prayers to help readers
- release destructive guilt and insecurities by embracing their value in God
- reduce anxiety by addressing their deepest fears with God's wisdom
- experience greater intimacy and honesty in their relationships
- increase their physical energy and spiritual peace in God's strength
- turn from unrealistic expectations toward realistic expectations and positive goals
Readers will discover hope and renewal as they watch God transform their trash into treasure through His mighty grace.
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)