A quick but thorough introduction to the culture, history, and practices of the world's second largest religion!...+
- EAN: 9780785248972
- Retail Price: $9.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
A quick but thorough introduction to the culture, history, and practices of the world's second largest religion!
- What Muslims really believe about God, the world, and their place in it
- How Muhammad established a religion that now stretches around the world
- The meaning of Jihad, and how it fits into Islamic teaching
- The role of terrorism in an Islamic worldview
- The place of women in the Muslim world
- Why Palestine continues to be a point of contention with the Muslim people
- How Christians should relate to people from Muslim countries
- 20 recently asked questions about Islam
- Glossary of key terms
- List of resources