It's You: Is It Possible to Build Real and Lasting...
Friends make a life. And sometimes they break it. That's why the "You" study helps you to deal with all sorts of friendship issues. Like what happens to your friendships when the opposite sex is introduced? Or how do you deal with deep...+
- EAN: 9781418546335
- Retail Price: $19.99
Ships 10-15 Business Days
Out of Stock
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Friends make a life. And sometimes they break it. That's why the "You" study helps you to deal with all sorts of friendship issues. Like what happens to your friendships when the opposite sex is introduced? Or how do you deal with deep misunderstandings and the craziness of rumors? And what happens when you mix in faith to the whole scheme? How can you thrive when so much chaos and stress reigns?
Featuring "live" dramas from the REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues--both series and frivolous--that hit at the heart of teens.
"It's You" dramas include:
- WHO ARE YOU?: Friends have a way of growing apart as they leave junior high as a result of the changes and choices that they are making. This is a look at one such relationship that fights to find new footing.
- UNDER THE INFLUENCE: Reality TV. Hit movies. Pop music. This humorous piece follows three friends who explore the influence of media on their perceptions, attitudes, and relationships.
- KATY & SAM: Two longtime girlfriends find themselves confronting issues of boys, jealousy, rumors, and betrayal.
- ABOUT TOMORROW NIGHT: Stef is caught in a difficult situation with her boyfriend and friends when she discovers that following Jesus changes everything, including her relationships.
DVD Kit features:
- Four dramas on DVD featuring talented young actors as presented live during the REVOLVE tours
- Engaging DVD messages from Nicole Johnson
- Printed participant's guide designed for leading a youth group or for teens to use on their own
Additional Participant's Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418546359
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)