Mastering Life Before It's Too Late: 10 Biblical...
Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten biblical patterns for pleasantly productive people, answering the question: How do I gain mastery of my life before it's too late?" " A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years learning about...+
- EAN: 9781451664744
- Retail Price: $19.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten biblical patterns for pleasantly productive people, answering the question: How do I gain mastery of my life before it's too late?" "
A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years learning about maximizing each day and becoming purposeful and productive. Now he has found a simple plan that works--featuring ten biblical principles that transcend human wisdom. These patterns can be implemented today whether you're a student or an octagenarian, a novice or an executive, and help you develop a perpetually effective life. The ten patterns are:
1. Listen to a twelve-year-old: Be about your father's business.
2. Redeem the time: Wasted hours can never be regained.
3. Clear the decks: God isn't disorganized; why should we be?
4. Maximize the morning: Schedule a standing appointment with God.
5. Pull off at rest stops: Routinely replenish your inner resources.
6. Operate on yourself: Diagnose and treat yourself spiritually.
7. Live "As If" Act by faith even when your emotions aren't ready.
8. Bathe in the Dead Sea: Experience the buoyancy of biblical joy.
9. Practice the power of plodding: Persistently work in small increments.
10. Remember there are two of you: It's Christ in you that's achieving significance.
Based on actual Scriptures, this simple, yet hope-filled plan for mastering life before it's too late will put you on the path toward a lifetime of success.
|Publisher||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|Author||Morgan, Robert J.|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)