Signed, Sealed, and Committed
They're starry-eyed. They're headed for the altar. Only one thing—who are “they”? Eugene and Katrina? Jack and Joanne? Whit and—Whit??! Big changes are in store for some of your old friends in Odyssey . . . as well as for others you're about to meet....+
- EAN: 9781561796236
- Retail Price: $24.99
Ships Next Business Day
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $75 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
They're starry-eyed. They're headed for the altar. Only one thing—who are “they”? Eugene and Katrina? Jack and Joanne? Whit and—Whit??!
Big changes are in store for some of your old friends in Odyssey . . . as well as for others you're about to meet. Join the fun as a handful of local kids threaten to go on a “chore strike,” city clicker Nick takes up residence with Odyssey's newest family the Mulligans, and a painting with a past teaches a valuable lesson about forgiveness.
Whether they're trying to foster-parent an entire zoo or undo the damage of previous mistakes, Odyssey's loveable citizens have their hands full. But no matter the predicament, one thing is certain: each is determined to stick to his or her commitment to God—even if following His will isn't easy.
Volume 29 contains the following stories (and themes):
- For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll 1, 2, & 3 (Discerning God's will about whom we marry)
- The Pushover (Standing up for yourself)
- Chores No More (Family responsibilities)
- Just Say Yes (The cost of obedience)
- The Painting (The power of forgiveness)
- Best Face Forward (Hiding who we really are)
- Viva La Difference (Appreciating differences in others)
- The One about Trust 1 & 2 (Jumping to conclusions)
- Amazing Grace (God's mercy)