Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents...
Raise secure, confident kids in a gender-confused world In this eye-opening book, family researcher Glenn T. Stanton offers a clear vision for why gender matters in how we raise our children. His thought-provoking insights expose the problems with...+
- EAN: 9781601422958
- UPC: 9781601422941
- Retail Price: $13.99
This eBook is delivered instantly via download after the sale is complete.
Raise secure, confident kids in a gender-confused world
In this eye-opening book, family researcher Glenn T. Stanton offers a clear vision for why gender matters in how we raise our children. His thought-provoking insights expose the problems with stifling stereotypes and damaging cultural assumptions, then highlight a practical pathway for guiding children into healthy manhood and womanhood.
- what gender-appropriate behavior looks like at various ages--and why you shouldn't panic if your toddler boy plays with his sister's dolls.
- how to help your daughter become secure in her sense of significance--whether she prefers chasing butterflies or shooting hoops.
- how to inspire your son to compete and take healthy risks--in ways that fit his unique personality.
- how moms and dads complement one another as they discipline differently, comfort differently, and influence differently.
- what you can do on a daily basis to nurture your children's God-given design and help them resist the pressure to conform to arbitrary cultural rules.
With practical tools, well-researched insights, and real-life scenarios, this book equips parents to launch daughters who are secure in the power of their femininity and sons who are confident in their strength to make a difference in the world.
|Publisher||PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE|
|Author||Stanton, Glenn T.|
This eBook is offered in the ePUB eBook format. This format may not be compatible with all devices. If you are unsure that this format is compatible with your device, click here to contact us.